Welcome to EZAZ Traffic Schools
Locally owned and operated, proudly supports our state and the communities we serve.
Arizona Supreme Court License 429
HOW IT WORKS
For online (Optimized for Phone, Tablet, Computer): Sign up for the course. Email us a picture of your citation/ticket and driver’s license/government issued I.D. We check eligibility with the court. Once eligibility is confirmed we activate your course and notify you that you are ready to begin the course. Once completed, we automatically issue a completion certificate available for download or print and report your completion to the court. The ticket is dismissed and off your record forever! Easy!!!
For classroom: Sign up for the course at the time and location that works best for you. We confirm your eligibility and send a confirmation of your registration. You bring your citation and driver’s license to the class to check in with the instructor. Enjoy the course, receive your completion certificate and you're finished. There are no quizzes or tests. The ticket is dismissed and off your record forever! Easy!!!
Am I Eligible?
- Did not attend Arizona traffic school in last 12 months
- The violation must not be for a crash involving serious injury or death
- Effective 8/31/19 Commercial Drivers License (CDL) holders are eligible for class if cited driving a non-commercial motor vehicle
- The violation must be for an eligible traffic violation
- Course must be completed 7 days prior to court date or extended court date
What do I need to bring when attending the in person class?
- A copy of your citation
- Driver's License or valid proof of identification
- Bring payment or proof of payment
- Walk-ins available the same day. Bring your citation and drivers license
Arrive at least 20 minutes early for check-in(Classes start promptly at start time and late arriving students are required by the Arizona Supreme Court to be rescheduled)
Calculate Your Court Cost
- State Fee: ($24)
- State Surcharge: ($45)
- School Fee: ($47)
- Court Fee:
- Your Total Cost:
NOTE: Non-refundable Service Fee ($5.00) for Classroom Course. Local court fees varies by court.
8:00 am to 6:00 pm Mon - Fri
7:30 am to 2:00 pm Sat
8:00 am to 2:00 pm Sun
Christmas Eve – 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Christmas Day – Closed
New Year Eve – 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
New Year’s Day – Closed